We have been monitoring the current COVID-19 situation for the last few weeks and we wanted to take a moment to share some internal actions and short term policy changes we are making in an effort to be strong corporate and community citizens.
Our immediate actions include:
- Suspension of all business related travel through at least May 2020
- Requiring any staff experiencing symptoms of the common cold, flu, or intestinal issues to stay home
- Incorporating aggressive sanitizing procedures and encouraging enhanced hygiene for all
- Suspended outside visitors for tours and non-business critical meetings (Effective March 16, 2020)
- Social distancing in office meetings
- Providing a safe place in the office for older children of Phenix family members who are displaced by school closures
Additionally, we have worked with our IT partners to prepare a business continuity plan in the event it is necessary. This includes work from home capabilities for our staff such as:
- An effective number of mobile phones with call forwarding capability
- Remote access capabilities for all business critical and customer experience staff
- Communicating with all suppliers to identify potential issues with supply chain including placing supplemental orders for supplies that we feel are threatened
At this time, we do not anticipate any interruptions to our production capabilities but recognize this is a rapidly changing situation and will do our best to keep customers informed.