FULL CHARGE BOOKKEEPER/ACCOUNTING MANAGER
SHIFT: Monday - Thursday 7 AM - 5:30 PM
COMPENSATION: $52,000 - $72,800
- Fully embrace our Lean culture and help us develop a truly joyful work environment.
- Be a Leader of change in our organization, willing to embrace suggestions and drive improvements daily.
- Maintain positive relationships with vendors and customers.
- Ensure output/tasks meet industry and quality standards.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable, including billing, invoicing, refunds, credits, and collections.
- Manage the general ledger and ensure all transactions are recorded accurately and on time.
- Reconcile bank statements and credit card statements and resolve any discrepancies.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and reports.
- Manage sales tax filings and provide reports to CFO.
- Coordinate with external auditors and accountants for audits and tax filings.
- Ensure compliance with all accounting standards and regulations.
- Validate chargebacks and deductions, and process disputes for invalid chargebacks.
- Assist with budgeting and financial forecasting.
- Work to continually improve work processes.
- Support order processing and reviewing when needed.
- Document and manage processes in accordance to approved quality management system.
- Proficient in QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop accounting software
- Three years experiences as a full charge bookkeeper
- Have an excellent understanding of GAAP set forth by the FASB.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and the ability to provide updates to upper management.
- Engaged in your own personal and professional development.
- Accurate and attention to detail with excellent documentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- Possess a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently or as a team member and with a diverse group of people.
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Open minded, practical, results, oriented, positive attitude.
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Experience in materials preparation, assembly and packaging.
- Experience and working knowledge for safe product assemblies.
- Experience with UPS Worldship.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Considerable knowledge of hazards and safety precautions relating to equipment operation, loading and unloading of materials.
- Solid understanding of Lean principals / 5S.
READY TO APPLY?
Phenix Technology, Inc. is an essential service provider who demonstrates strict safety practices under the guidelines of the CDC and OSHA.
To apply, submit a 1-2 minute video resume to email@example.com. Tell us about yourself in a simple video and upload it to YouTube. Once you have uploaded your video, email a link to your video resume and your paper resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure where to start with a video resume? Check out this video!