SHIFT: Monday - Thursday 7 AM - 5:30 PM
- Leader of change in our organization
- Willing to embrace our Lean culture
- Willing to make suggestions and drive improvements daily
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, parts lists, work orders, gathering parts, subassemblies, tools and materials
- Position parts and subassemblies by using model build specifications or reading work orders
- Assemble helmets and components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts, and subassemblies
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component
- Produce products to meet customer’s specifications by performing repetitive and non-repetitive production assembly operations on safety helmet assemblies.
- Comply with policies, guidelines, and regulatory requirements per the Phenix Quality System.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment, and materials to Production Supervisor.
- Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate Lean manufacturing functions.
- Assist with ISO 9001 Quality Management System, review, and continual improvement processes.
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization’s mission and help execute growth plans.
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem solving skills; able to balance attention to detail with big-picture thinking.
- Flexible, comfortable with change, and able to maintain a positive and infectious attitude.
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
- Able to use standard measuring devices
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to read drawings and process instructions.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Open minded, practical, results oriented, positive attitude
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. or equivalent.
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Experience in materials preparation, assembly and packaging.
- Experience and working knowledge for safe product assemblies.
- Experience with UPS Worldship
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Considerable knowledge of hazards and safety precautions relating to equipment operation, loading and unloading of materials.
- Solid understanding of Lean principals / 5S
READY TO APPLY?
Phenix Technology, Inc. is an essential service provider who demonstrates strict safety practices under the guidelines of the CDC and OSHA.
Due to COVID-19, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be conducted through Zoom video conference software.
To apply, submit a 1-2 minute video resume to email@example.com. Tell us about yourself in a simple video and upload it to YouTube. Once you have uploaded your video, email a link to your video resume and your paper resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure where to start with a video resume? Check out this video!