Sewing Machine Operator
SEWING MACHINE OPERATOR
SHIFT: Monday - Thursday 7 AM - 5:30 PM
- Leader of change in our organization
- Willing to embrace our Lean culture
- Willing to make suggestions and drive improvements daily
- Able to improve a process and then continue looking for ways to improve it again
- Pin, mark, trim and do any required preparation work on raw material assemblies.
- Sew all raw materials, including support tapes and webbing.
- Perform all daily routine maintenance and adjustments on sewing machines.
- Complete all required paperwork and record keeping.
- Assist as needed in the training of new operators.
- Read and interpret work specification sheets and drawings.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
- Follows company rules and procedures.
- Participate in special project work with continuous improvement teams
- 2 years industrial sewing experience
- Able to use standard measuring devices
- Able to complete a sample sewing exam
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as a team member
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Open minded, practical, results oriented, positive attitude
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Solid understanding of Lean principals / 5S
READY TO APPLY?
Phenix Technology, Inc. is an essential service provider who demonstrates strict safety practices under the guidelines of the CDC and OSHA.
Due to COVID-19, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be conducted through Zoom video conference software.
To apply, submit a 1-2 minute video resume to email@example.com. Tell us about yourself in a simple video and upload it to YouTube. Once you have uploaded your video, email a link to your video resume and your paper resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure where to start with a video resume? Check out this video!