Customer Experience Team Member
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TEAM MEMBER
SHIFT: Monday - Thursday 7 AM - 5:30 PM
- Answer incoming sales phone calls and emails.
- Handle walk in customer sales and service needs.
- Respond to inquiries, answer questions, and educate customers about firefighter helmets and accessories.
- Understand NFPA and ISO guidelines.
- Enter information for orders into computerized order processing system.
- Basic knowledge of mathematics.
- Communicate, as needed, with distributors and production to answer questions and ensure order accuracy and completion.
- Create and document quotes for retail customers as needed.
- Upon request, represent the company at relevant trade shows or events, providing information and generating excitement about our products and services.
- Participate in special project work, such as (but not limited to) market research, sales trend analysis, marketing, product testing, quality assurance, lean and continuous improvements.
- Assist in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization’s mission and help execute growth plans.
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Assist with ISO 9001 Quality Management System, review, and continual improvement processes.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Windows-based computer software programs (MS Word, MS Excel).
- 2-3 years’ experience selling products or handling customer service needs.
- Ability to demonstrate top notch interpersonal and phone etiquette skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Expected to be on time and able to maintain a high attendance record.
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to type 35 WPM.
- Excellent prioritization skills.
- Self-motivated, practical, results oriented, positive attitude.
- Time management, service orientation, social perceptiveness, and reading comprehension.
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills; able to balance attention to detail with big-picture thinking.
- Flexible, comfortable with change, and able to maintain a positive and infectious attitude.
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
- Knowledge of office software, particularly the Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, QuickBooks, Therefore, Adobe, and Photoshop.
- 2+ years of sales experience.
- Bachelor’s in business or related field.
- Bilingual language in Spanish preferred.
- 5+ years of customer service experience.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Have a strong knowledge of a lean manufacturing culture and a culture of lean.
READY TO APPLY?
Phenix Technology, Inc. is an essential service provider who demonstrates strict safety practices under the guidelines of the CDC and OSHA.
Due to COVID-19, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be conducted through Zoom video conference software.
To apply, submit a 1-2 minute video resume to email@example.com. Tell us about yourself in a simple video and upload it to YouTube. Once you have uploaded your video, email a link to your video resume and your paper resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure where to start with a video resume? Check out this video!