Marketing Specialist - Visual Design and Branding
MARKETING SPECIALIST - VISUAL DESIGN AND BRANDING
SHIFT: Monday - Thursday 7 AM - 5:30 PM
COMPENSATION: $20-25/HR ($40,000 - $52,000) DOE
- Assist with collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Assist with marketing analysis and research on consumers, habits, and trends.
- Coordinate brand awareness for internal and external customers ensuring adherence to current branding guidelines.
- Help establish the look and feel for various interfaces, including websites, mobile devices, social media, trade show booths, videos and wearables.
- Film, edit, and produce video content that reinforces the brand’s voice.
- Assist with the development of training material for internal and external customers.
- Assist with marketing and advertising promotional activities (i.e., social media, direct mail, and web).
- Assist in coordinating and participating in tradeshows and other external events.
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations.
- Other marketing duties as assigned.
- An eye for design.
- General knowledge of videography and video editing.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction on creative projects.
- Excellent visual, written, and verbal communication skills, along with presentation and negotiation skills.
- The ability to know when to positively take direction and work both collaboratively and alone.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Working experience with Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe Premier Pro.
- Experience with different social media platforms.
- Familiarity with social media management platforms such as Hootsuite.
- Strong ability to stay organized, including the ability to prioritize tasks, communicate progress and meet deadlines.
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
- Willing to embrace the Phenix Lean people centric culture.
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-3 years of experience in similar marketing position.
- Previous experience working in or in support of the fire service PPE market.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel including formula and conditional formatting, graph building, and overall data reporting.
- Strong skills and experience in the Adobe Creative Suite including but not limited to Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects, and Premiere Pro.
- Experience in film and video production.
- Bachelor’s with an emphasis in graphic design, marketing, public relations, or related field.
- Strong video editing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sit, walk and talk or hear; use hands to handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- Climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Vision should be correctable to accurately read small font writing.
READY TO APPLY?
Phenix Technology, Inc. is an essential service provider who demonstrates strict safety practices under the guidelines of the CDC and OSHA.
Due to COVID-19, please submit a resume to email@example.com. Interviews will be conducted through Zoom video conference software.
To apply, submit a 1-2 minute video resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us about yourself in a simple video and upload it to YouTube. Once you have uploaded your video, email a link to your video resume and your paper resume to email@example.com.
Not sure where to start with a video resume? Check out this video!