First Due ARFF
The Phenix First Due ARFF is designed for the extreme firefighter who encounters high heat environments such as aircraft rescue or refinery firefighting. Our standard First Due shell is covered with a high-temperature PBI aluminized helmet cover with detachable shroud and includes a gold plated 6" faceshield for maximum heat deflection for proximity firefighting.
- High-temperature thermoplastic shell
- Closed cell energy impact cap
- Exclusive Phenix suspension liner (nape strap or ratchet) fully adjustable from 6 1/2" to 7 3/4". If necessary, extra small and extra large liners available upon request.
- PBI aluminized helmet cover and shroud
- Nomex webbing chinstrap (postman's slide or combination)
- NFPA compliant 6" gold plated faceshield
- Screw knob attachment kit
- Four 3M lime-yellow reflective 1"x4" strips
- Standard colors: Red, white, blue, orange, yellow, and black
- Compliant to current OSHA and NFPA standards