SHIFT: Monday - Thursday 7 AM - 5:30 PM; Flexible
- Perform initial and ongoing design reviews
- Deliver documentation offering a critical analysis and suggestions for correcting errors
- Deliver documentation offering a critical analysis and improve upon identified deficiencies
- Identify process deficiencies and develop solutions to improve those deficiencies
- Submit a scope of work for each project that includes budgetary numbers and the goal of each project
- Develop CAD project drawings ensuring accuracy
- Collaborate with Project Managers to develop an accurate accounting of all engineering hours required for various types of internal projects
- Develop, testing and evaluating theoretical designs
- Ensure designed products can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments
- Produce details of specifications and outline designs
- Recommend modifications following prototype test results
- Use research analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modeling and computer-aided design
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, SolidWorks, ProE or other)
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Accurate and attentive to detail with excellent documentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Able to meet deadlines
- Outstanding communication ability
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with product lifecycle management (PLM)
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAE), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), and finite element analysis (FEA)
- Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge
- Proven working experience or prior internship in mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, or industrial engineering
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or pursuing Bachelor’s degree in an area related to Engineering
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience leading a team
- Solid understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles, 5S, 8 Deadly Wastes
- The ability to work independently and meet goals autonomously
READY TO APPLY?
Phenix Technology, Inc. is an essential service provider who demonstrates strict safety practices under the guidelines of the CDC and OSHA.
Due to COVID-19, please submit a resume to email@example.com. Interviews will be conducted through Zoom video conference software.
To apply, submit a 1-2 minute video resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us about yourself in a simple video and upload it to YouTube. Once you have uploaded your video, email a link to your video resume and your paper resume to email@example.com.
Not sure where to start with a video resume? Check out this video!